- Name : CSAW CTF Qualification Round 2016
- Website : https://ctf.csaw.io/
- Type : Online
- Format : Jeopardy
- CTF Time : link
Yo fam have you listened to my mixtape?
Hint: The recon spans multiple sites.
Hint 2 was an image of a beet.
Note: I didn't finished the challenge.
- We have to look for an user and a playlist.
- Spotify look like to only big website to use a number id as username, so forge the URL like this: https://play.spotify.com/user/1245880440/playlist/7bUFR2ujh1p3GfArxM0dHE.
- So we got a playlist named Awesome CTF Music Mix Vol. 1. It's certainly the good one. The user is Chris Topher.
- Take the 1st letter of each songs: CHECKOUTTHELASTRADIOSTATION. What is the last radio station? A link with WGU-20 ? Last.fm ? I didn't find.
- The second hint is an image of a beet so we can directly think about beets.io/.
- No more clue to go further.
My point of view: CTF organizers, PLEASE, stop to put this kind of useless challenges that make us loose our time and that have no link with cyber-security.